Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Diet, Fitness, and Supplements » QUESTION for UK Crohnies...???

12-31-2009, 07:17 AM   #1
Tami Lynn
Forum Angel

QUESTION for UK Crohnies...???

Is there a liquid form of "complete nutritional supplement" that they sell in the UK (like we have Ensure and Boost here in the U.S.)?

If so, what is it called and where can you buy it?

I just got back from a trip to the UK and would've really appreciated knowing if there was a similar product there when I went b/c I got kinda sick while I was there. I looked at ASDA, but no luck.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

"The only thing worse than being diagnosed with Crohn's disease 25 years ago, was when my daughter got diagnosed with this dreaded disease 4 years ago and having to stand by and watch her suffer with the same things I've dealt with for most of my life and feeling so utterly helpless to do anything about it!"
12-31-2009, 07:25 AM   #2
Creepy Lurker

Tami Lynn said:
Is there a liquid form of "complete nutritional supplement" that they sell in the UK (like we have Ensure and Boost here in the U.S.)?

If so, what is it called and where can you buy it?

I just got back from a trip to the UK and would've really appreciated knowing if there was a similar product there when I went b/c I got kinda sick while I was there. I looked at ASDA, but no luck.

Thanks in advance for your replies!
I think you can get this stuff at chemists/pharmacies. Possibly supermarkets as well.

http://www.nestlenutrition.co.uk/hea...p%C2%AE+Shakes

Crohn's Disease Forum » Diet, Fitness, and Supplements » QUESTION for UK Crohnies...???