• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Rice Crackers

rygon

Anyone eat these?? In uk you can get these from tescos which say theyre vegetarian, and suitable for celiacs. Although i dont suffer from either they are amazingly tastey and fill me up more than crisps do whilst being a lot healthier
Find the seaweed ones can be an aquired taste tho

imisspopcorn

Punctuation Impaired
Are they like rice cakes.....I will have to consult Google to see.....Sea weed :puke_r:.......maybe that flavor is for mermaids.

<<<Not the same thing I found out

Last edited:

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
I have had rice crackers, not a fave, maybe it was the brand and cant remember. But I was hooked on Rice Cakes, popcorn flavour, but got sick of them..need to switch.

Yea we got those rice crackers here

there great. I was hooked on the salt an vinegar flavour lol

rygon

haha thanks. Was taken last summer when it was nice and warm. Weather in UK isnt as good now (1deg C) at ground level, but still jumping when I can :)