Share Facebook

03-23-2013, 04:07 PM   #31
vivian10

im 17 and I have UC, I get really bad wrist and back pain, my back and right wrist ALWAYS hurt bad, my back especially. my wrist hurts all the time but its manageable for the most part, except when it hurts and my entire hand cramps. especially like on the outside part where my pinky is. my back hurts in the middle towards my tail bone my hips and even all of my legs at times to where i can't even stand because they cramp so bad. ive never used this website before so I dunno how to create threads and ask questions, ive been to the doctor and hes checked my back with mri's but it all came out clear but it hurts even worse now, i do play sports. ive been on prednisone and asacol for a long time now and ive had 5 infusions of remicade. I don't know how to stop the pain or lessen it even, I rarely see my doctor and when my mom calls to ask its never really a clear answer that he gives us..so I'm not sure what to do.
03-23-2013, 04:58 PM   #32
nogutsnoglory

My Support Groups:
I have pain in my wrists but think its from carpal tunnel not crohns related. I don't think Cimzia will help but if it does that will be nice. I don't think carpal tunnel inflammation is caused by TNF.
03-25-2013, 08:40 PM   #33
kh216
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I am having outer wrist pain that sometimes goes up my hand and sometimes cramps up. I made an appointment with my rheumatologist because I want a diagnosis and hopefully, treatment.
08-09-2013, 01:59 AM   #34
gracie allen

I will be not necessarily with Pred, nevertheless I get wrist ache. I furthermore get knee ache. I look for a sizzling bath tub assists, but is not constantly. Home heating mat assists far too. I are now living in Va inside mountins and also manage to get thunderstorms everyday. I really enjoy seeing I can often say to once they usually are likely to end up being poor.
08-11-2013, 05:57 AM   #35
kh216
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Update: My primary care physician diagnosed me with Dequerain Tendosyncovitis, which is basically a wrist inflammation syndrome. He gave me Kenalog (a steroid) injections in each wrist during one visit and now my wrists are back to normal.
08-11-2013, 06:51 AM   #36
nogutsnoglory

My Support Groups:
Happy to hear you got a diagnosis and resolution of your pain.