• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Lets have a competition!

Well....you are a bit late on this one Astra ;) We started one a while back - it is already over 2,000 posts long!! Several more posts and you can ask an admin for access to the lounge - which is where we keep it. Here is the link to it once you can get in:

http://crohnsforum.com/showthread.php?t=7207

Of course there is nothing wrong with having one out here - so by all means....limerick on!

Astra

thanks Peaches you're a star
I also need help to put a photo on too, such a Luddite!
It's nice if you can see faces
xxx

Do you have the option of posting an avatar? You have to go to the user control panel and "edit avatar". There should be an option for a custom avatar - do you see that? I may need to PM the admins for you if you don't - let me know. Also - your picture needs to be relatively small in size - I think 19k or less.

Nyx

I need to get into this Lounge...sounds like a fun place to be! Who do I need to contact to get access?