• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Eat Right For Your Type?

imisspopcorn

Punctuation Impaired
I have heard of it. It has been around for quite a while. I have never tried it and have never heard anything bad or good about it.

Of the countless bloodtests i've had, i've never discovered my blood type... irony? also, 'im anemic... iron irony?????

imisspopcorn

Punctuation Impaired
LOL!....I learned my type in highschool in biology class...Pre HIV days, we all poked ourselves and did the antibody test....Next time you have blood work done ask your doc to have your type done!

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
I have the book and had it for awhile, my daughter who is in University and conscience of what she eats says it makes sense, she read it and she liked it...Yeah I should read it!

imisspopcorn said:
LOL!....I learned my type in highschool in biology class...Pre HIV days, we all poked ourselves and did the antibody test....Next time you have blood work done ask your doc to have your type done!
No joke we did this at uni last year for a lab. I was really surprised we were allowed to do it. 50 students with bloody fingers. There was blood everywhere!

rygon

My mate and his mum where on it and they swore it made them feel better.

I dont know my blood type either. Guess you can work it out from knowing my parents blood type, but never been bothered to find out