Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Diet, Fitness, and Supplements » Eat Right For Your Type?

03-03-2010, 08:19 PM   #1
Slandur

Eat Right For Your Type?

http://www.dadamo.com/

Anyone hear about this? Ever try it? Does it work? Anyone know anything?
Current Supplements:
Herbalife multivitamin, Herbalife cell activator, Herbalife aminogen, Trader Joe's Pineapple Papaya Enzyme, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, & Soon a Probiotic
03-03-2010, 08:26 PM   #2
imisspopcorn
Punctuation Impaired

My Support Groups:
I have heard of it. It has been around for quite a while. I have never tried it and have never heard anything bad or good about it.
03-03-2010, 08:27 PM   #3
Slandur

Of the countless bloodtests i've had, i've never discovered my blood type... irony? also, 'im anemic... iron irony?????
03-03-2010, 08:29 PM   #4
imisspopcorn
Punctuation Impaired

My Support Groups:
LOL!....I learned my type in highschool in biology class...Pre HIV days, we all poked ourselves and did the antibody test....Next time you have blood work done ask your doc to have your type done!
03-03-2010, 08:34 PM   #5
Crohn's 35
Inactive Account

I have the book and had it for awhile, my daughter who is in University and conscience of what she eats says it makes sense, she read it and she liked it...Yeah I should read it!
03-03-2010, 09:28 PM   #6
Misty-Eyed
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
imisspopcorn said:
LOL!....I learned my type in highschool in biology class...Pre HIV days, we all poked ourselves and did the antibody test....Next time you have blood work done ask your doc to have your type done!
No joke we did this at uni last year for a lab. I was really surprised we were allowed to do it. 50 students with bloody fingers. There was blood everywhere!
03-13-2010, 06:11 PM   #7
rygon

My Support Groups:
My mate and his mum where on it and they swore it made them feel better.

I dont know my blood type either. Guess you can work it out from knowing my parents blood type, but never been bothered to find out

Crohn's Disease Forum » Diet, Fitness, and Supplements » Eat Right For Your Type?