• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New to chrons

new to chrons

Hello new to chrons I thought I posted a note but new to chatting to... I had a ct scan and results was chrons go to gastro Dr on the 6th. I worry about my health I have so many medical problems I am scared this will affect those also . Am learning to eat better not fun... I am from Missouri:eek:

Hello Patty and welcome to the Crohn's Forum!

I'm glad you found us...
you will get a lot of support here and tons of valuable information...
and also meet new friends who are in the same boat!

It's a good thing to get to a gastro doctor quickly after being diagnosed..
he/she can start you on the right treatment of meds and diet
to help you cope.

If you need someone to talk to...just holler..
someone is usually around.

Once again welcome!
Healing Hugs~Nancy :)

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
Hi Patty, glad you found us.
If we can help you with any questions you may have, just ask away.
Welcome to the forum!
MBH

Astra

Hi Patty
and welcome

Glad you found us, you're not alone anymore, lots of friendly peeps here to support and advise
lotsa luv
Joan xxx

Hey, Welcome...I'm newly diagnosed Nov 09...still getting used to it, and trying to get my meds worked out...I understand...but--You are not alone...There are some great people here...Sue :)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I think that I'm scared about the most is my liver I have a liver diease but they don't know what kind they know what it isn't the regular ones but he can't figure it out, also I have a blood diease I.T.P which effects the immune system, thyroid, kidney and on and on . I know there are alot of people out there alot worse than I am and I 'm not complaining but worried Thanks

Welcome Patty!! We all have some sort of Crohn's war stories but they can really help with getting answers to questions you may have. This is a great forum, with really supportive people so know someone is always here to help even if it's just to vent.

Best of Luck!