• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

What i miss the most

Lady Organic

Staff member
frozen deserts which taste and feel like yogurt and ice cream are reall easy to make. Just cut ripe bananas and freeze. Put in Food processor and add any other frozen fruits you have or pure cacao powder or nimbs for chocolate flavor. coconut chips are also another good ingredient for flavoring. always sprinkle deserts with a pinch of salt to increase the flavors. No need for any sugar. The bananas do it all :)

frozen deserts which taste and feel like yogurt and ice cream are reall easy to make. Just cut ripe bananas and freeze. Put in Food processor and add any other frozen fruits you have or pure cacao powder or nimbs for chocolate flavor. coconut chips are also another good ingredient for flavoring. always sprinkle deserts with a pinch of salt to increase the flavors. No need for any sugar. The bananas do it all :)
Yum!

I tried some almond milk ice cream which was pretty good!

I bought some lactose free milk today and it tastes just like the real thing! A lil expensive but i missed drinking milk!