• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New

Hi everyone, my name is Kevin. I was diagnosed with Crohn's in January of this year. Though I had symptoms for close to two years prior to getting a colonoscopy. I am also a Celiac & type one diabetic (Yay!...). I have been treating with CBD oil (less than 0.5% thc) on and off as I can afford to get it. When using it consistently I have almost no symptoms whatsoever. I was previously on Pentasa which did nothing at all to help. Unfortunately I have been having more bad days than good the last couple months due to my last job and lack of the CBD oil. So I quit my job and decided to try and get better. It's a slow process of course, but just received a large batch of CBD infused candies. I'm hopeful for remission soon.

I just heard yesterday that a bee farmer trained his bees to retrieve resin from cannabis plants to make CBD honey. He's located in Colorado.
Thanks for the info, I'm willing to try anything that might help at this point. This really has been the most debilitating disease I've ever dealt with. It's stolen so much of what I would call my normal life from me. I never make plans anymore because I never know when a flare is going to happen. The cannabis/hemp derived CBD has been the only thing that has given me any relief so far. Thank you for the support!