• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Happy to be apart

I am so happy to get feedback from people. For 6yrs I have been talking to myself well I did get some advice from CCFA from New York and they help alot, but to vent on a open forum is such a relief. I see that there has been people in this forum for a while. they must have much wisdom. Anyway today is a mild day, we made it through the day ok. The remicade is working because he is in less pain. and we are taking one day at a time. Again, Thank everyone who gave me advice today.

David

Co-Founder
Greetings and a most hearty welcome! We're glad you're here :)

Due to the nature of your post, am I correct in my assumption that you're supporting someone with IBD? If you're interested in elaborating further, we'd love to know more :)

All my best to you!

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Hey Concern, caring for someone is very hard, and I commend you for giving all you have. We can also support you as well. I have had this disease 20 years plus and my husband for 11 years. He is still by my side and supports me everyday, he lights up when he knows I am having a good day and that in turn makes me feel better.

Everyone needs a pat on the back once in a while, even David ^^ (up there lol) has given me wonderful support and appreciate what I do on here. But we all need help from time to time and just know that you are a wonderful person! Glad you found us!

Jessi

Hiya Concern and welcome to the family. :hug:

Good news about the Remicade, eh? Remicade works well for a lot of people - me included. I'd love to hear your story. Who is it that you're supporting? A brother? Father? Friend? Do tell...

I am supporting my son he is 24yrs old and I thank you all so much. but today is not a good day, he is not doing well. Sorry guys dont have the strength to talk today. But thank you again for listening :(

kiny

I am supporting my son he is 24yrs old and I thank you all so much. but today is not a good day, he is not doing well. Sorry guys dont have the strength to talk today. But thank you again for listening :(
It's cool that you're sticking by your son. I didn't have parents that supported me when I got crohn's and I really could have used them, stick with him cause it's so much easier to fight the battle with someone by your side.

Jessi

I'm sorry your son is having a down day. I hope it doesn't last long. You and your boy are in my thoughts. :hugs:

Hope ya don't mind that I moved this thread to the family support forum. Take care of yourself hun. :)

Last edited: