Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Accidental ingestion


07-14-2018, 05:51 PM   #1
Fr18
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Accidental ingestion

Had sushi for dinner which normally goes well as I always ask for it without sesame seeds except felt some pain stopped eating it then long story short got sick and found out they had some sesame seeds in it now I'm worried I have been in remission with some mild flares since 2013 do i need to be concerned or am I overreacting please help.
07-14-2018, 06:18 PM   #2
cmack
Forum Monitor
 
cmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: British Columbia

My Support Groups:
Welcome, it wont cause a flare if that's what you mean. It will likely cause short term discomfort and the runs. I'm sorry that you had to go through this. I think if you just take it easy and rest you will be okay. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
07-14-2018, 06:33 PM   #3
Fr18
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Welcome, it wont cause a flare if that's what you mean. It will likely cause short term discomfort and the runs. I'm sorry that you had to go through this. I think if you just take it easy and rest you will be okay. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Thanks alot I appreciate it it sucks I try so hard to be careful and just missed it this time here's to hoping.
07-14-2018, 06:38 PM   #4
cmack
Forum Monitor
 
cmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: British Columbia

My Support Groups:
I just wanted to add that if you have any other serious symptoms, especially if you are having breathing difficulties to get medical attention. I'm not trying to scare you, but if you think you are having an allergic it is a whole other story. All the best.
07-14-2018, 06:46 PM   #5
Fr18
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
I just wanted to add that if you have any other serious symptoms, especially if you are having breathing difficulties to get medical attention. I'm not trying to scare you, but if you think you are having an allergic it is a whole other story. All the best.
I appreciate it as I have never eaten them so I do not know if I am allergic I suppose I will find out. Thanks for all the help
07-14-2018, 06:54 PM   #6
cmack
Forum Monitor
 
cmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: British Columbia

My Support Groups:
I'm here if you need anything. I like to help people.
Reply

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Accidental ingestion
Thread Tools


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 AM.
Copyright 2006-2017 Crohnsforum.com