• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Lost

I feel so lost scared mad that I have this. Sux cuz I've always been healthy now this. It's so hard dealing and adjusting to it. My husband and I have always been spur of the minute people. Day trips drives now it's hard cuz I don't know how I'm gonna be feeling or if I'm gonna get sick. Hard to eat places cuz I know I'm just gonna get sick and throw up. So I don't wanna eat. Makes the pain worse.

Hi. I hope you feel better soon. This is a very supportive group. I hope your doctor can get you on the right medicine soon to get the disease in remission.

cmack

Staff member
Hi Tinkerbell78,

I know it seems super hard right now, and it is. But as soon as you and your medical team find the right medicines and diet for you, life will get a LOT better. Hang around here and learn what you can, knowledge truly is power in this situation. Stress reduction is key as well. Feel free to give me a shout if you ever need support.

Welcome to our group,

cmack

Hi Tinkerbell78,

I know it seems super hard right now, and it is. But as soon as you and your medical team find the right medicines and diet for you, life will get a LOT better. Hang around here and learn what you can, knowledge truly is power in this situation. Stress reduction is key as well. Feel free to give me a shout if you ever need support.

Welcome to our group,

cmack
Thanks cmack 😊. I noticed when I get upset i have bad flare ups don't wanna eat or start thrown up even if my stomach is empty acid comes up. So now dealing with throat issues. Lost my voice for 3 days and that got me more frustrated. I really feel lucky I found y'all. Everyone has so much information and support to give. Thanks 😊