• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Just need to say this :(

tlc-x

Undiagnosed Teenager
I don't need a reply, sympathy, advice or anything.. just wanna say this.

I'm fed up of
crying
eating
pooing
peeing
knowing where the nearest toilets are in the area
not leaving the house
scared of pooing in public
vomiting
pain
nausea
headache
sleeping
being awake
sitting
standing
laying down
being bored
doing too much
not doing enough
watching tv
people continuously asking how my tummy is
people not asking an assuming
people asking questions
people ignoring it all together
people ignoring me because i'm "bunking" off college
doctors not actually caring
doctors thinking i'm depressed
doctors saying it's just Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
doctors saying i'm fine
being careful of what i eat
falling behind on college work
turning down a job i want
not have a social life
becoming spitefull
annoying my mum
feeling unwanted by my mum who is fed up of me being around
being nagged by my mum
existing
not being able to exercise
crying
thinking
not caring

I'm soooo fed up of everything. I want to wake up and go to college, meet up with friends, go eat an indian take away, have fun, not worry, stay up until the early hours of the morning, sleep a couple of hours and do it all again. I'm a student, that's what we're meant to do... not me though. :(

If I don't eat, I feel ill. If I do eat, I feel ill.

I just wanna have a massive tantrum. Arghh. I don't want to do anything.

Ffs, i'm going to bed before I cry or whatever.

hugggsss huggggsss :hug:, totally hear you im feeling just the same is all soo rubish , but i read on hear so many who seam to get diagnosed and feel better ther is hope xxxx:rosette1:

I hear you, you are not alone, when you have strength, do the things you like to do, the things you enjoy and the things that give you peace x music is a definate escape :dance: :ghug: :highfive:

I don't need a reply, sympathy, advice or anything.. just wanna say this.

I'm fed up of
crying
eating
pooing
peeing
knowing where the nearest toilets are in the area
not leaving the house
scared of pooing in public
vomiting
pain
nausea
headache
sleeping
being awake
sitting
standing
laying down
being bored
doing too much
not doing enough
watching tv
people continuously asking how my tummy is
people not asking an assuming
people asking questions
people ignoring it all together
people ignoring me because i'm "bunking" off college
doctors not actually caring
doctors thinking i'm depressed
doctors saying it's just Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
doctors saying i'm fine
being careful of what i eat
falling behind on college work
turning down a job i want
not have a social life
becoming spitefull
annoying my mum
feeling unwanted by my mum who is fed up of me being around
being nagged by my mum
existing
not being able to exercise
crying
thinking
not caring

I'm soooo fed up of everything. I want to wake up and go to college, meet up with friends, go eat an indian take away, have fun, not worry, stay up until the early hours of the morning, sleep a couple of hours and do it all again. I'm a student, that's what we're meant to do... not me though. :(

If I don't eat, I feel ill. If I do eat, I feel ill.

I just wanna have a massive tantrum. Arghh. I don't want to do anything.

Ffs, i'm going to bed before I cry or whatever.
Hi, I feel your pain.
Don't think twice next time, call an ambulance, I am in the uk and although I had to wait in a&e for quite a time I finally got diagnosed after my 3rd admission.
Previous to that I have had cameras up down, ultrasound, mri scan, x-rays, blood tests and non of them showed anything wrong until my 3rd admission when I was given a CT scan which showed up crohn's in my small bowel.

I can't believe you have been through so much especially when it runs in your family.

Wishing you good fortune.
Curlywatts.

Hi, I feel your pain.
Don't think twice next time, call an ambulance, I am in the uk and although I had to wait in a&e for quite a time I finally got diagnosed after my 3rd admission.
Previous to that I have had cameras up down, ultrasound, mri scan, x-rays, blood tests and non of them showed anything wrong until my 3rd admission when I was given a CT scan which showed up crohn's in my small bowel.

I can't believe you have been through so much especially when it runs in your family.

Wishing you good fortune.
Curlywatts.

Hear hear! i too was misdiagnosed, IBS, Cancer and various other things before Crohns, (dont be scared!) and DO continue to get advise and insist on all tests! I had fistulae (three times, Abcess) and various operations and the doctor concerned was awful, treated me terribly and i had no adults or anyone to question anything at the time i was completly alone! terrible experience and the hospital i will never return to .. but i found a great doctor and gret hospital and new treatment and diagnoses was immediate!!!! After all the above tests we do get there, good luck and you have us all to support you and each other :) x

It's bloody hard and it just SUCKS but know this it doesn't have to control you. I was dx age 11 and I have had all those feeling and not just once!!!! I'm 37 this year, I'm married have two kids, I completed school even though you could count the days I attended on one hand some terms, lost jobs and got jobs, lost and found love but I have made it my mission to try and kick this major pain in the butt. My mum was my verbal punch bag but she endured my moods and is my biggest supporter and now so is my husband.
You are truly fed up with this and rightly so, now is the time to take control back bit by bit day by day. IT CAN HAPPEN.

We are all behind you honey, big hugs and strength to you.
Gwen xxx

tlc-x

Undiagnosed Teenager
Oh wow.. I didn't expect any replies! Bless you all. You're all lovely. Thank you very much. I didn't go to bed in the end - I tidied my room. I was so fed up of everything, and I sleep too much and i'm fed up off sleeping, SO, I did something I don't usually do ;) Change of routine! Haha. Mum appreciated this, until it was 11pm and I was still banging around tidying.

Chronic Crohns - I can't believe that you were misdiagnosed as cancer when it wasn't!! That's awful.

Thank you all of you for caring. You all give me hope xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We know what your going through here. :) I'm twenty-one and had so much pain from the blockages and the abcess and fistula before my first surgery that I quit school and quit my job. that was back in September, and here I am today doing nothing. :( I sleep too much and I never feel like doing anything, nor do I have the money to. In two weeks I will get this bag taken off and then sit around the house for another month or so trying to get used to pooing all the time and hopefully not going on myself. Trust me, I feel the same way you do. I want my life back!!