• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Surgery tomorrow

I wont lie and say I am a little nervous, spent the day on clear liquids and took some anti biotic which gave me a really bad stomach cramps. Ended up eating a half a PB&J because the meds said take with food and helped with the cramps. Sitting here drinking 64oz or Gatorade and miralax which is making me feel like puking and doubt I will finish it but made it through 3/4 of it. So waiting for that to kick in LOL

Wish I was going to the hospital instead of noon tomorrow. That's going to be the longest wait ever!!!

Jennifer

Adminstrator
Staff member
Hope your surgery goes well and that you have a speedy recovery. Let us know how it went when you're feeling up to it. Get as much sleep as you can. Very difficult in the hospital I know, but I slept often after my resection, guess it was mainly the pain medication. It'll all be over before you know it. We're always here if you get bored as well. :)

Thanks everyone, last night was a longggggg night, up every couple hours using the restroom. 5 more hours to go. ugggggg