• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Ex

S

Sparrow

ex

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate my ex...:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :angry-banghead:

V

Valentina

oh my. yes. the dreaded ex.
Im bad at giving any advice in this department... but for me, I just had to take my energy back, and not focus on what he was doing, thinking, saying etc... that, and I moved 5 hours away to get some space..
were friends now, but it took plenty of years to get to that point. good luck. and sorry.

S

Sparrow

lol thanks Val, and posting that sure did make me feel better:p

S

scottishgirl

i hear ya lol
i detest my ex and cant get rid of him right now but im hoping that some day soon ill be outa here and will get peace at last, sadly we will always be linked through ellie though.

P

plagueius

This year I was to find and be at peace with all my ex's. Even the worst of them...

J

Jonny

Ive good relationships with most of my exs barring a few.They have always kind words and support for me.the others arent worth bothering over.keep the close ones close and love life and live it too the max.