• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Another one bites the dust

P

plagueius

another one bites the dust

Girls play such headgames. I mean come on who really benefits from this type activity? People can so ingnorant, immature and selfish.
Las Vegas is not the place date.
I'm starting to really hate this town.
I think the heats getting to me today.
110 degress today.
right now it's 10:46 at night and its 95 degrees!
Tommorrow? Excessive heat advisory warning.
I'm done

D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

you vent away wow thats a hot night (((hugs))) hope you feel better 2day

D

Donna

Hey plagueius...LOVE your avatar!!!

It sounds like you are down a bit...and understandably with good reason! I know when the heat is on here (course its only been around 94 with 80% humidity, not 110!!) I get realllll grouchy and don't feel so good. We even have a small pool, and I can't seem to get any relief from the mood. Hopefully you can find a nice place with good air conditioning, a cool drink to take your mind off things, and a nice woman to share a few happy moments with!!

BIG HUG!
Donna

D

DannyB

You take it easy out there on the strip mate and maybe enjoy some of the tourist activity goin through that place. All the best buddy.

I remember that heat. The heat is so horrible. For a week in New Orleans it was over 100 degrees with 100 percent humidity. It is the worst feeling. You never want to go out and do anything.

I wish you the very best

Good luck

V

Valentina

hope your feeling a bit better now. were having a heat wave here as well. lol
but Im sure nothing compaired to what your living with :)
as for the dating thing.. maybe take a break from looking.. that seems to be when you will meet someone unexpected and worth your time. Im sure she is out there!