• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Tingling or jittery feeling?

I have Crohn's and I get a tingling or jittery or even a vibration feeling that radiates from my abdominal area and travels up into my chest and even into my neck area. Weird...It's hard to describe. Anyone else experience this?

I have Crohn's and I get a tingling or jittery or even a vibration feeling that radiates from my abdominal area and travels up into my chest and even into my neck area. Weird...It's hard to describe. Anyone else experience this?
I think I know what you mean. A vibration that moves up the body. For me it's rarely, usually on the toilet or if I've been there a long time. Or if I've held in a BM for a while, or whatever. I never questioned it though, it doesn't worry me.

I have this, its a hard to describe feeling but i would also say like a vibration. I get it quite alot but more so when im coming upto a flare or obstruction.

Thanks guys, I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's a very hard to describe feeling. I told my GI but he just kinda looked at me weird. I think there is still so much that Dr's don't know or understand about Crohn's.

I used to get something like this quite a bit. Sort of had a slight almost pressure like feel to it. Almost like pins and needles that lasted only for a couple minutes.