• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi I'm a newbie

C

Cis

I want to share the only thing I've found that makes my disease bearable. It's called Tungusta Blast. I hope you check it out. I am looking for new friends who suffer from crohns disease, like my self. Being sick dosen't allow me to go out and make new friends. So, I'm trying the online method. Hope to meet you soon. If you do look at it, could you add your name to my customer list. Its only to see who was checking it out. Just your name not your money :lol: . Thanks Cis
www.cyberwize.com/cisblackwell

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL

Welcome Cis ... I am GRANDMA BEAR aka KAREN & I'd like to say that you will make plenty of friends here so have a good time and if you ever need a shoulder to lean on drop over and say hello !!

V

Valentina

hey Cis! I looked at the link.. very cool. if it works for you, or gives you some relief, good for you! Its hard to find things that can help, thats for sure. and we are all so different with what works, and doesnt.
good luck! and welcome to the site.

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Welcome Cis. I am also glad that you have found something that works for you. Maybe you can explain how this product helps you?

D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

:welcome: Cis hope to see you around posting