• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello new here

D

Dominiquemcdean

I am new here.. I myself have crohns and have done for 4 years now.. I also have an ileostomy which ive had for the same amount of time.. I am currently going through a flare.. which has seen me in hospital to have my stoma re-done as it was covered in crohns..I am also due to go back on the 5th of may to have an lasocptory(if thats how its spelt)... I am curenty taking 40mg pred, Oramorph, morphone patches, interjestion tabs, anti-sickenss meds..

Im not on much for my crohns as i seem to have a bad reaction to most of the meds.. I did have inflixmab but cause i have an abbesse and its infected i cant have and ive gone ova the period of how long u can have it..

anyhow think thats all bout me
:p :p

J

jyarmo

Hi Dom! Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing all that you have been through. Hopefully you'll be able to get through this rough patch that you're in quickly!

R

ReeRee

Hi Dom! Glad to meet you. I'm an ostomy person too, mine's a colostomy. I'm not the only Badlady here either..heehee cookey. Hope to see you around here often!

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Hey there Dom! Thanks for sharing and just try and keep patient until may 5th. Then everything will go right and hopefully things will begin to improve.

cookey

Mama Crohnie
Hi there Dom, I have an Ileostomy as well. Gosh so sorry to hear you are having problems with your meds. I'm sure the doctors will find the right medications for you so you can feel well again. Good luck, and let us know how your test went. Keep your chin up..ok?

cookey

Mama Crohnie
ReeRee said:
Hi Dom! Glad to meet you. I'm an ostomy person too, mine's a colostomy. I'm not the only Badlady here either..heehee cookey. Hope to see you around here often!
Ya nut...badlady, ok I'll go along with that...I have some friends that put me down for that on Yahoo, the Noive of some people. It's baglady, and don't you forget it...lol, doubt you couldn't :)

D

Dominiquemcdean

Thanxs for the warm welcome i hope to get to know some of you more deail

R

ReeRee

Sorry Cookey, that was a typo...:eek: . Or was it a Freudian Slip? Hmmm?

Geez, now I've said you're a bad lady, sorry about that.

Tami Lynn

Forum Angel
Welcome to the board Dom! Glad to have you!

Hopefully you will find something to help and be on your way to feeling better soon!

Keep us posted! :)