• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

GI appt wasn't even booked! *grumble*

Went to my doc this morning, T3's aren't helping pain anymore :( He had a look at my chart and discovered the GI referral hasn't even been made yet! Wasn't him making the referral BTW, was a surgeon I saw last month for a consult for a possible scope. A whole month basically wasted waiting, and now I wait more :ybatty::ybatty: Doc gave me a prescription for T4's for pain (I use them for work or when pain is really bad, usually can keep stuff undercontrol with MJ) and is making sure the GI appt is booked, he is also sending me for an MRI. Keep your fingers crossed that stuff happens quickly. Slowly going crazy here!

That sucks. :(
Good luck with the MRI. feel this is often a game of hurry up and wait.
Seems like it :( Been dealing with this crap for far too long. Getting sick of being shuffled around, hoping this time we'll find someone who can help me.