• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Any advice Need help!

I'm scared to eat anything only because everytime I do I feel really sick and always feel like I need to vomit afterwards, I have dropped in weight gone from 56kg to now being 52kg :( people have started noticing and pointing it out :( I don't know what to do, this has happened before but not this bad :confused:

Any one got any ideas??

theOcean

I would recommend going to the doctor if not the hospital, honestly. :( Do you have any abdominal pain? Have you looked up what an obstruction is like before?

If you don't think it's that, are you getting any other symptoms? Have you tried taking anti-emetics like zantac/ranitidine, or gravol?

I would recommend going to the doctor if not the hospital, honestly. :( Do you have any abdominal pain? Have you looked up what an obstruction is like before?

If you don't think it's that, are you getting any other symptoms? Have you tried taking anti-emetics like zantac/ranitidine, or gravol?
I do have some abdominal pain, I have looked up what an obstructuion is, I had a partial one when I was younger :( but I'm not to sure whether I'm having another one :( I'm also feeling quite drowsy :yrolleyes:.

I haven't tried anything like zantac before because my doctor won't let me take them for some reason I don't know why :(

theOcean

Maybe they won't let you take it because of your history of having an obstruction?

Being drowsy is probably from not being able to eat... have you been able to drink at all, or do you vomit that up too? If you do I really would consider going to the hospital, even just to be treated for possible dehydration. :(

Maybe they won't let you take it because of your history of having an obstruction?

Being drowsy is probably from not being able to eat... have you been able to drink at all, or do you vomit that up too? If you do I really would consider going to the hospital, even just to be treated for possible dehydration. :(
I have been drinking but it just makes me feel ill but i make myself because I don't want to pass out on anyone :(