• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Crohns and loosing weight Support Group

This group are for people like myself that want to loose weight that i picked up since my diagnoses. I am hoping that we can all share our expieriences, diets, exercises and be there for each other for support. :)

I've been dealing with multiple health issues - cancer, high blood pressure, ruptured discs in my neck & spine and have gained a lot of weight and can't lose it. Exercising is very difficult and like you, I have no idea how I'm going to manage it.

Hi rrhood1 yes me also i have gerd , cd, depression, hp, also struggle with kidneys now and again. I started with pred again yesterday. I lost 1 kg but now ill pick up again and moon face i dont know how we can manage all this and loose weight its impossible

Rickytrnr - welcome!

You’re right - some people can’t lose weight because they don’t eat enough. I know when I was on a doctor controlled course, I couldn’t eat everything they said I should be eating. It was just way too much food. I guess your body goes into starvation mode and won’t let itself lose weight.