• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Stoma farts

Nyx

You know you're getting too comfortable when..... you let your friends at the bar listen to your stoma fart....sigh....lol

I think I can finally respond after laughing so hard. Today, I felt the gas building behind Reni so I went up my mom and said watch this. I pressed on my the center and a huge fart came out. I was laughing so hard.

Nyx

Actually, I showed someone Oscar at camping a few weeks ago too. She just asked, and I didn't even think twice about it. It's funny how these things become commonplace for us....

Nyx

I think I can finally respond after laughing so hard. Today, I felt the gas building behind Reni so I went up my mom and said watch this. I pressed on my the center and a huge fart came out. I was laughing so hard.
I do that to my stepkids all the time....lol...they think it's hilarious that I can pretty much fart on command. Little do they know that if I squeeze around my stoma, I can poop on command too....lol

haha, that's awesome! I'm the same way about pooping and farting on command. I could see the farting being very useful when I go to school next semester.haha

Nyx

I'm terrified of starting school in September...mostly for the noises that I STILL can't control. Oscar is one noisy bugger....lol