07-20-2016, 01:58 PM   #1
Badtummy4

Mucus!?

Help! So im getting an awful amount of mucus in my poo. Sometimes i get it mixed with my diareeha bc i never have normal stools anymore. And sometimes i simply pass alot of mucus. Its a bit brown sometimes because of the stool and ocaissianly i get blood in my mucus but thats happend anout five or six times. What could this be help?
07-20-2016, 02:02 PM   #2
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I don't know but I would call your doctor.
07-20-2016, 02:33 PM   #3
Lizzie

My Support Groups:
What tests have you had, if any? When there's blood in your poo you definitely need to get things checked out, as suggested above. (I had your symptoms and at first I was diagnosed with proctitis and then more recently with Crohns. However, these are symptoms that can apply to a whole lot of other problems and what you have wrong with you may well be something completely different. The cause can only be diagnosed after procedures such as medical examinations, blood tests, colonoscopy etc.)
07-20-2016, 11:56 PM   #4
Badtummy4

What tests have you had, if any? When there's blood in your poo you definitely need to get things checked out, as suggested above. (I had your symptoms and at first I was diagnosed with proctitis and then more recently with Crohns. However, these are symptoms that can apply to a whole lot of other problems and what you have wrong with you may well be something completely different. The cause can only be diagnosed after procedures such as medical examinations, blood tests, colonoscopy etc.)

Hi, im having a colonoscopy on the 29th so there is probably nothing i can do and ive had 3 blood tests and 2 of them show im anemic and show inflamation.
07-20-2016, 11:58 PM   #5
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Hi, im having a colonoscopy on the 29th so there is probably nothing i can do and ive had 3 blood tests and 2 of them show im anemic and show inflamation.
I hope the doctor can get you feeling better.

07-21-2016, 03:43 PM   #6
Lizzie

My Support Groups:
Not too long to wait to hopefully get some answers, then.
07-25-2016, 02:11 PM   #7
JaimeM

My Support Groups:
I usually only get bad mucus when I'm flaring really relaly bad or when I have Cdiff.
Switched to Cimzia but didn't work 2015
Back to Remicade and added Azathioprine 2016
07-27-2016, 07:51 PM   #8
IWishICouldHide

I also only get mucus during flares.