Crohn's Disease Forum » Your Story » Yo fellow Crohnies

09-08-2010, 02:48 AM   #1
Zalanicht

Yo fellow Crohnies

Hey everyone. Havn't been on here in a bit so I thought I'd update what's going on. I'm still doing great been on Aza for close to 3 months now hopefully to keep me in this surgery induced remission. B12 and blood tests monthly as well. I get pain's and bad D once in a while only when I eat something that's hard to digest but it only lasts for a day. Probably something to do with the scar tissue at the anastomosis.
I've gone through a lot with my DX and surgery earlier this year which handicapped me in all sorts of ways but now I'm free of that! I moved out away from home with 2 friends to another city living my life how a 20 year old should be! Well that's pretty much it. I'll be around creeping the forums helping and answering questions to the people that are in need as for I know what they're going through!

Cya, Thomas

Last edited by Zalanicht; 09-08-2010 at 02:52 AM.
09-08-2010, 03:02 AM   #2
DustyKat
Super Moderator

Hey Thomas,

Wow this is so good to hear! I am so happy for you that everything is working out well, YAY!!!

Best of luck,
Dusty
09-08-2010, 04:38 AM   #3
Dexky
To save time...Ask Dusty!

My Support Groups:
Great news Zal!! I hope you're living your life like a twenty year old should with an asterisk!! Have fun but be smart!! Cheers to a long an happy remission!!

EJ dx w/ Crohn's 12/09
PSC 3/10

No more 6mp
Currently in the Humira Club

Crohn's Disease Forum » Your Story » Yo fellow Crohnies