• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New Poster

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Hey Torrie's Mom!! Welcome to the forum. EJ was dxed in Dec.09 so you've got more experience than I do. Support, I got plenty of that for you though. What is her story so far? What kind of meds. is she on?

There are many chronie pros on here that I lean on for advice. They will be better able to answer your questions than me. Please ask away and we'll learn together.

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Hi Torrie's mom.. welcome to the forum! Glad you are here, like dexky says, we could help you more if we know about her symptoms and her journey how she got Crohns and what meds, and where her disease is located. :hang:

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Hi Torrie and :welcome:

So glad you found us. As the others have said, tell us a bit about yourself and your daughter's journey. Ask any questions and we will do our best to answer, heaps of knowledgeable and experienced people here. Once again welcome aboard!

All the best,
Dusty

Astra

Hi Torries mum
and welcome

any questions, just fire away, always someone here for you
lotsa luv
Joan xxx