• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Sorry all for my silence.

:sorry:Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who responded to my last thread with concern and advice. My daughter since then dropped my laptop and smashed the screen, hence the silence; now fixed thankfully. Just wanted to say I have been well since the flare up three months ago. Started back to work, nursing on the community. I do come across patients with crohns and ulcerative colitis whom i have to nurse, for their routine bloods, stoma care and post-surgical care. It is then I remember my own condition. I must say I have been good, just the odd niggle in my right upper quadrant and the constant loose stools, always loose but not so many, three to four times a day usually. I am now accepting this as normal for me. My energy levels have improved and I have started back to the gym and I can look after my disabled son as I should. However my patients always ask me if I want to use their toilet, especially when my noisey stomach sounds start, we laugh about it, I can now because I am not in pain. I still haven't started any medication and have to see my consultant in 8 wks. Despite my colonoscopy findings which showed the multiple ulcers I am still hoping they will go away and I wont be diagnosed with crohns or ulcerative colitis. Just wanted to share my feel -good time with all of you. I hope for all of you who are not having good health you will soon, and feel better. xx

Entchen

Chief Dandelion Picker
Hi, Welshy -- thanks so much for sharing that. So nice to hear from someone on the forum who is doing really well. :)

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Hi Welshy, Thanks for the update and I hope everything continues to go well for you.

All the best, :)
Dusty