• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

What Is Bee Propolis?

What is bee propolis?

Is it another type of probotics?

Does it work well?

Do you get it from your GI?

I have looked it up on the internet but it did not give me much information. I will ask my doc when I see him this week. I am from Canada and we are usually the last people to here about new drugs.The USA always here about these things first. So my doc says;like Remicade was introduced in the states first and Nexium (the purple pill) If anyone has any information on bee propolis my eyes are open. Well I still have one good eye sometimes.Thats wierd when my crohns flare up so do my eyes. They seem to be more blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrier.:lol: :confused2:

Thanks T SMITH

D

Devi

It is a bee product and is not told to anyone by their GI's. We get that in health stores.

It is a bee product like Devi said. It supposedly can help stop internal bleeding in the intestines or something like that. I have heard of it and want to try it but can't find it. Ask GNC Man he would most likely be the one to know.

It's supposed to be a natural antibiotic and helps in healing of mucus membranes. I got some when I was traveling in Germany. I started them about 3 days ago, haven't noticed any difference yet...

Mazen said:
It's supposed to be a natural antibiotic and helps in healing of mucus membranes. I got some when I was traveling in Germany. I started them about 3 days ago, haven't noticed any difference yet...

Thanks Mazen fir the info. sometimes different products could tske a while to work. I no vsl3 worked for me in 3 days.

Take care T ammy Smith:)

D

Devi

If you are in USA - you can find it in Whole foods store or order online. Let me do some research and let you know the website name from where you can order.