• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New here; hello to all of you

new here; hello to all of you

Hello. I'm Mia. I have had my inflamatory bowel disease for some years, but recently it has worsened, and as a result I have felt the need to search out people I could talk to about it; who would understand; and might be able to help me with some of my fears and confusion. I am pleased to meet all of you here.

Entchen

Chief Dandelion Picker
Hi, Mia, and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard. I hope that we can be a good support to you.

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Hi Mia and :welcome:

I'm glad you found your way here. This is a great place with loads of friendly people, info and support.

So how are you now Mia? Are you taking any medication?

Take care, :)
Dusty

Hi Mia, welcome aboard. I joined for the same reason. Suffered from CD for 24 years and stumbled across the Forum and have learned so much here. Now I have a great bunch of new cyber friends that have become family to me.

Good luck with every thing.

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Hi Mia, welcome!! I'm sorry things have not been going well. I hope you find the help you need here. There's plenty of info in the treatment section and food and diet. There's also many lifetimes worth of experience on here. Glad you found us and stick around!!

Astra

Hi Mia
and welcome

like everyone has said, lots of friends here for you. Any questions, just shoot, there's always someone here!
glad you found us
lotsa luv
Joan xxx