• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello

A

Avaadore

Hello im new to the board but not to crohns diease. i had corhns diease forever just never knew it till i was 10 yrs old. im 24 now soon to be 25"yay i made it another year" .

7 operations a ielostomy due to crohns diease i have hydration issues with so much insides taken out so i have a port in my neck that i do iv fluids daily so i dont dry out so to speak.

not everyone is going to get as bad as me i just have a crappy case of it at times... this year has been a reall hum ding..

Hi! Welcome to the forum! :)

You've come to the right place to share and learn and just vent if you want.
Sounds like you've had it really rough for a long time.
Just want you to know we're all here for each other.

Once again welcome aboard~Nancy

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Welcome to the community Avaadore.

I am sad to hear that you have had to go through so much in such a short period of time. Hopefully your future will be much brighter, and I know that you must be a very strong person for going through all that you have.

Thank you for joining us.

Aloha Avaadore, and welcome to the forum. You've gone through some rough times, but those experiences make you a valuable asset to the community because you're willing to share them. I hope you'll be back often and let us all get to know you.

I, too, have problems staying hydrated, but no port for me, so if you have any other secrets to share about avoiding dehydration, I'd love to hear them!

D

DannyB

Hello Avaadore,

Welcome to the forums, I hope you really enjoy it here in our smallish but growing community where we all care about each other. I hope to see some posts sometime.

All the best

K

kellybirdk

welcome

whenever you think you have it worse than anyone else - you come here and feel like you don't have it so bad. we're all in the same boat and can share your dreaded stories. again, welcome!