• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Yo fellow Crohnies

Hey everyone. Havn't been on here in a bit so I thought I'd update what's going on. I'm still doing great been on Aza for close to 3 months now hopefully to keep me in this surgery induced remission. B12 and blood tests monthly as well. I get pain's and bad D once in a while only when I eat something that's hard to digest but it only lasts for a day. Probably something to do with the scar tissue at the anastomosis.
I've gone through a lot with my DX and surgery earlier this year which handicapped me in all sorts of ways but now I'm free of that! I moved out away from home with 2 friends to another city living my life how a 20 year old should be! Well that's pretty much it. I'll be around creeping the forums helping and answering questions to the people that are in need as for I know what they're going through!

Cya, Thomas

Last edited:

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Hey Thomas,

Wow this is so good to hear! I am so happy for you that everything is working out well, YAY!!!

Best of luck, :)
Dusty

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Great news Zal!! I hope you're living your life like a twenty year old should with an asterisk!! Have fun but be smart!! Cheers to a long an happy remission!!