• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi

S

Stealth

Didnt know a forum like this existed. I dont really know what to say really im new to my Disease.i still havnt even researched on what it really is. I take the Remicade once every 2 weeks, have been doing that for since i was diagnosed. I am 6 months from graduating from college, would be already if i hadnt had the 4 surgery's to remove intestine. to think it all started out everyone thinking it was my appendix . well anyways hi lol

Aloha Stealth & welocme to the fourm. Hope you'll be back soon and often so we can all get to know you!

Hello Stealth...and welcome to the forum!
I'm sure if you have any questions or concerns regarding the disease
you came to the right place for answers.
Everyone here is in the same boat and very helpful!!

Nancy :)

G

GeoGiGi

Hi,

I'm glad you found this community! It's a great place to learn more about what it's like to have Crohn's and to find people who really understand what you're going through. Glad to have you here. :D

K

kix66

Hi there - Welcome! Hope we can help with any questions that pop up.

Cara Fusinato

Sarcastic Forum Comedian
I started out the same way, thinking it was appendix, oh how wrong-o that one was! Welcome to this forum, you'll meet great people like yourself for support, venting, questions, new research. This is one great place to be for "our people."

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Welcome to the community Stealth. We all started at one point not knowing much about our disease. I really did not start learning more until over a year after being diagnosed. As others have said feel free to post any questions and look through the forums to see if there is anything that is of interest to you.

tonya_n_ky

Hi Stealth, I live in Kentucky too WOOT. Welcome to the forum. My GI is actually in Lexington (small world).

E

EBH

hi Stealth.
welcome to the Forum! You should get lots of good information from this community here. There is also some stuff posted on my health and wellness website. I am really hoping to get much more on IBD as the site gets bigger. Check it out!
Good luck with the Remicade. that stuff changed my life (for the better!)

D

DannyB

Welcome to the forums stealth,

Hope you have a pleasant stay with us all here!

L

lau

hey im new here too, i hope you get all the information and support group that i am also looking at.
goodluck