• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Problems

:redface: i have been having problems with my stomach and i think my gallbladder for the last 2 weeks. i have had 6 trips to the er since then 2 trips to the surgon and 2 trips to the primary doctor. i have very bad buring in my chest down the escphagous and bad pain in the upper right quad pain that is spreading into my back. it comes and goes with real bad doubleing over pains. i have an ultrasounds that said my gallbladder had some sludge in it but was not inflammed or blocked and another one that said i was clear and i had 2 cat scans and a hida scan saying i had a 38% ejection fraction within in 15 mintues. i dont know what to do

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Hi afman, I would think having an Endoscope would help. I have had my gallbladder out a few years ago, it mimics an attach like Crohns. I have also had kidney stones and that hurts your back too. Pain can also radiate, and hard to tell where the pain stems from. I had and Endoscope and they found a Hiatus Hernia. Now I eat smaller meals and more often. An Endoscope will rule out alot. Keep us posted ok. Hopeyou feel better!

That's one of the first things they thought I had. Not to say you don't have it. I was experiencing the same symptoms. They found out I had gastritis and duodenal ulcers. I suppose those things can also mimic gallbladder issues.

I hope you feel relief soon.

-Mary:)

Treatments: Current- pentasa
Past- pred. aciphex, ranitidine
Other: Multi-vitamin, calcium,
digestive enzymes, probiotics,
fish oil, and ginger :smile: