• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Juiceit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a little about me. Was diagnosed with Crohn's as a young teen, put on medication and went through a decline following Dr's orders for over a decade.

Turned to natrual foods and tried to let my body heal itself - and it did. Fistula's and all, no medication no surgery.

The deeper I got into food & what comes into contact with our bodies, the more I found what we think is normal and healthy, isn't, and it's lead to disease not just as Crohn's, but everything from Diabetes to Arthritis to heart condition.

Been free of Crohn's for a long time, and gotten more into natural foods and have seen others with the same thing, accross multiple diseases.

What got me onto natural foods was seeing a girlfriend's friend bring herself back from the brink of a death sentence from a tumor on her spine that paralyzed her (she still is I believe) through eating a natural, raw diet, to the point where she defied all expectations, totally stopped and reversed her tumor growth, and a few years after I met her was well enough and actually gave birth. All without surgery or medication.

So I've seen it done, I've done it to myself. You'll see people online and on youtube who claim that and while some of them are trying to make a buck, a load are genuine and have healed themselves.

Well that's me and where I stand. Just looking to give back and help anyone I can with my experience.

As per my name - if you aren't juicing, start :)

Status
Not open for further replies.