• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Researcher in Crohn's Disease looking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am new to this forum and actually looking for some help from other members. I do research on Crohn's Disease (I am not a physician so cannot answer medical questions) and have for the last 25-years or so. It has always been my belief that SOME cases of Crohn's disease are caused by an infectious agent and have been working on identifying that agent.

I got hooked into entering the Pepsi Refresh Program to raise research money. After 6-months of trying to get in, I finally did!! BUT, now I need your help to win (And of course the person that convinced me to do this has been of little help). So, are you willing to help?

You can help by taking 2 minutes of your time to help us by voting for us every day at:
refresheverything.com/crohnsdisease

You can also vote by phone:

I hope you folks will help me out.

Thanx in advance

Moderator: how about fixing the url for me?

Entchen

Chief Dandelion Picker
"I am not a physician so cannot answer medical questions."

How very patronizing of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.