• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello From NH

Well hello to all here on this site. To give a quick summary:

Suffered with lots of aches and pains for 10+ years. Slowly developed dietary intolerances and bouts of D over the past 5 years.

Last April I was diagnosed with Crohns (Jejunum) and collagenous colitis. The CC tends to have more dietary limitations and the Crohns tends to produce more pain.

For treatments I have been on Entocort EC 9mg since last April and have just started Imuran 150mg in October while tapering off of the Entocort.

Overall doing fairly well but do have to avoid anything with gluten, soy or dairy.

--Joe

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Hi Joe and :welcome:

Good to see you here, also good the hear that you are going okay! I hope you stick around 'cause we would love to have you. Good luck with your treatments and welcome aboard!

Take care, :)
Dusty

Astra

Hi Joe
and welcome

sounds like things are going well, hope it stays that way
good luck with everything!
lotsa luv
Joan xxx

Hi Joe! Welcome to the forum.

NH is a lovely part of the world.. I was there last winter. I'd find it so hard not to eat gluten or diary, but good if it helps! :)