• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Welcome Limerick Boy

Hi all, John here from Ireland. I was diagnosed with chrons in July and its been a tough year. My symptons were diarrohea and a fistula and after a few tests they diagnosed me with chrons. I had an appointement with my consultant today and she is putting me on humira injections. The last few weeks my symptons have improved and hopefully the humira will settle my life down. Thanks

Hi all, John here from Ireland. I was diagnosed with chrons in July and its been a tough year. My symptons were diarrohea and a fistula and after a few tests they diagnosed me with chrons. I had an appointement with my consultant today and she is putting me on humira injections. The last few weeks my symptons have improved and hopefully the humira will settle my life down. Thanks
hi John,
Tom here from Kerry, lets hope the Humira will work for you and if it dose not there's always other meds that you can try.Good luck, up the kingdom ha ha

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Welcome John!! I hope the Humira works for ya!! I don't know if the user name means anything but we have a limericks thread in Anything Goes. Good luck and stick around!!

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Hi John and :welcome:

Good to see you here. Have you seen the Humira Club thread? If not here is the link...............

http://www.crohnsforum.com/showthread.php?t=6500

It's great to hear the Humira is working well for you and I too hope it continues to do so for a very, very long time. I hope you stick around 'cause we would love to have you here plus there's loads of info and support. Good luck and welcome aboard!

All the best, :)
Dusty

Thanks for the welcoming guys. This really is a great forum and the advice and tips from others are realy good. Hi Tom its great to have a fellow munsterman on the forum. A bit of rivarly is always a good thing. Up the Shannonsiders.! Oh ya guys sorry for the spelling mistake on the thread tiltle, it was a long day yesterday