• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Yuppers, another new person thread

Another new person thread....well, kind of. I first found this wonderful site in 2007 when I was initially diagnosed with my Crohn's. I had the great honor of getting some good advice and reading lots of stories fromothers that helped me during my initial stages of coping with things as they came along. Then I disappeared, as life has a way of taking us places from time to time. Alas, I am back however.

I suppose I came back since I missed reading about how everyone else handles the daily challenges that can be unique to our disease, and using that info to help myself along the way. That is one of the best things about this site - the community sharing with each other. Of course, being in my first major flare in s long time certainly helped to bring me back as well, heh.

Anyway, I look forward to chatting with everyone. I'll likely be popping over to say hi to the Humira kiddos, since that is my new thing as of tomorrow. Oh joy. :)

Welcome Back, so sorry it had to be because of a nasty flare. Look forward to seeing you in "the club"

I'm the same way, when I'm in remissions I don't visit the site very often (except now, I'm in remission but here I am!), then when my disease is active I'm reading everything.

Wow, methotrexate, humira 6-MP and entocort at the same time! How do you know what does/doesn't work?