• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My story

I am so glad that I have found this forum. I do not know anyone personally that has experienced what I am going through. I am 29 years old and was diagnosed in October 09 with Crohn's disease of the small intestine and large intestine. I have been on Entocort for over a year now. I am recently being treated for an anal fissure that will NOT get better. I have been on Anucort with no success with that and will start a new medication for the fissure tomorrow (haven't picked up the prescription yet). I just have so many questions about things I am experiencing I look forward to reading and hopefully finding the appropriate areas to ask my questions.

Jordan

Astra

Hiya Jordan
and welcome

Fire away with your questions, always someone here to help!
Have a mooch around the treatment sections on here, maybe a time to change meds?
lotsa luv
Joan xxx