• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hopeful

hopeful

hello, it has taken me two days to figuer this out. i just got digonis with chrons in dec. but have had troubles since 20005 i had colon cancer and did radiation and chemo but the radiation did the damage and in 2007 i lost about 24in of the colon on the right side and now this i am 55 years old live in missouri i have been wondering if anyone eles has has colon cancer then crohns? i have read alot on this site that has help me understand crohns and hope i will learn more. thank you for reading this vita:cool:

Last edited:

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Welcome Vita!! I believe yours is the first time I've seen this story. I hope you are going well for now and that it continues for you. What meds are you on?

thank you for you responce i am taking asacol 9 pills a day i also have to do b12 shots oonce a mounth now becauce of the damage to the ileum and i take vitamin d i take seveal other med. for other things i dont seen my gi doc. till feb. this seem like a long time when you hurt hope you and yours are doing good vita