• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Tests At last

I posted on here a few weeks ago about my son whos had problems since birth and things have finally taken a turn in the right direction.
He unfortunately had a really bad episode last weekend which has resulted in test being done this week and Crohns being top of the list!
A mothers instinct tells me its something but will wait for diagnosis.
Time to face upto tests being done which is so hard when they are only 2!

Oh that is so sad when they are so little...
I will keep him in my prayers and send positive thoughts your way.
Please keep us posted on the tests...
and you hand in there!!

Heart Hugs~Nancy

Life can be so unfair. I just want to send good wishes to your little guy. I hope it's not Crohn's, but something else that they can cure quickly!

Astra

Hiya
I hope it's not Crohn's too, but if it is then at least you'll have a dx and get the appropriate meds.
Poor little love, it's so unfair at that age, sending a big hug your way
xxx

aw it's hard as a parent to see your kid poorly, and to know they have some diagnostic tests ahead of them :( we're here for you, every step of the way, so keep coming in and venting, and let us know how things go... all the very best. x

Oh no! Big Hugs and kisses to him, at least he's getting the help he needs, but it is so sad to think he is so poorly :(.

My love to you all, it must be very hard,

xxx