• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Life as i kNOw it........

Lets start out with wow it's nicCCCE to know im not going though all these horrid symtoms alone!I have allways had tummy issues they say IBS can't have milk or MSG or i'm not a happy camper started my period and bleed for 10 months huge clots put on birth control to help regulate periods not told anything about whats wrong with me more problems went to dr in 2009 i was 23 now i have polycystic ovarian syndrome still on birth control bad nausea nightmares if i took it at nite so now they put me on YAZ...... now im 25 and my hair starts FALLING out I have allways had thick hair now im worried and im soo tired and fatiued it could kill a camel!!So they tested my thyroid and it was GOOD?but my liver count was very high like in the
200s and i'm anemic...a few weeks later I had a staph infection ....yey...... they lanced it gave me bactrum and another antibotic lots of vommiting diarrhea and rash....stopped taking it!Another bump came up more anitbotics cleared it up thank God!Had grey orange and bloody red loose stool for a month and a half along with tummy pain, nausea, vommiting, then SHARP pains went to clinic cuz of no insurance they thought my gallbadder was bad sent me to er they did a ct scan and it said "thickening of the wall of the terminal ileum, mild mesenteric adenopathy, 2 cm cyst on left ovary........they told me to go to a GI dr for upper gi and colonoscopy......again no insurance so applied for medicad....waiting more waiting and more waiting now i have all the symtops above plus eye lashes falling out, muscle cramps, pale limps, baaaad pain and now i have bad pains in my rectum allong with anal itching thats driving me mad.........i have tried not eat just doing boost i still hurt...........and had a rash all over so they put me on zantac and predinsone for 6 days that cleared up and my md put me on 6 more days of predinsone.......sleeping problems and moodinesss glad that was over.....had a bad day today tried to take my nephews to the library didn't make it all the way there and truned around and slept most of the pain away today i need some sleep since i thru up all night........with more tummy pain..... I have noticed Fish doesn't hurt my tummy as bad how about all im at my ends wit with eating but i loooove food soo much........

AndiGirl

Your Story Forum Monitor
Welcome to the forum Tinky. We are here for you. I sure hope you are receiving medical care that will put you on the road to remission soon. Please feel free to join in the discussions.

David

Co-Founder
Greetings! You're indeed not alone! And I'm totally with you on loving food SO MUCH. It's really hard to watch all the people around me eating incredibly delicious food while I basically eat like a monk. It IS getting easier for me though. Anyway, I'm glad you found your way here. Many *hugs* your way!