• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

TSO Crohn's

Today is the first day of the TSO treatment. I took at 10am this morning and I still move!!!
I have a possitive feeling that it is going to work. I will let you all know how it goes and how I feel with every passing day.

For everyone who wants to know what TSO treatment is go to the internet and put in TSO and you will see that it is a treatment with whipworms for Crohn's and colitis

Last edited:

Astra

Hi Adrian

We've talked about this Helminthic Therapy in school as a 'New Breakthough for Autism Cure!!!
This being that Autism is some sort of abnormal immune response thingy me bob!
And... the corellation of gut disorders and Autistic Spectrum Disorders!
So.... Good luck!
Blog it Adrian, let us know how it's going
xxx

Hi Adrian,
Who is administering this treatment? You are a brave man - not sure I'd want those suckers inside me!

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

ameslouise

Hi Adrian!

We'd love to hear a little about your background and what led you to this treatment. Was is a "last resort" or is this where you are starting?

Pop back on and let us know how you are doing! Good luck!

- amy

Today is the first day of the TSO treatment. I took at 10am this morning and I still move!!!
I have a possitive feeling that it is going to work. I will let you all know how it goes and how I feel with every passing day.

For everyone who wants to know what TSO treatment is go to the internet and put in TSO and you will see that it is a treatment with whipworms for Crohn's and colitis
Today is day 5. I have Diarrhoea, which is a side effect, but nothing else.
I feel good and happy so far and I don't know why.
I have been told that the worms could go to my lungs or my brain which would cause instant death. This is a risk I am prepared to take.
So far so good.

TSO Success??

Hey Adrian, just found your postwhile browsing google on TSO as i've just started a course from OVAMED.
I see it was early last year you started this, hopefully you still check this site :)
Really interested to know,
Did you have success??