• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Surgery update

I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers as my daughter came through her gb surgery without any problems and is doing well. She asked me to tell everyone she appreciated your support and was going to look into joining the forum once she starts to feel a little better.

As we all know life is a challenge and when you have a chronic illness we are each challenged every day. I am just glad that. I have the forum to communicate with real people going through lifes ups and downs and can share our stories together.

Again I just want to say thanks to each and everyone.
Mark

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
I am so glad she is fine! GB surgery isnt so bad huh. I know as a parent we worry about our children and you certainly are a good parent to seek us out and help your daughter the best way you can. We look forward to meeting your daughter, and we will welcome her with open arms!!! I too have a Daughter who is 23 and though she is healthy I always hope she doesnt come in contact with this disease. Hope your daughter rest and takes care of herself and heals really quick!!

I am so glad that the surgery went well Mark. Hoping for a speedy recovery. Sending hugs your way

Margie

Astra

Speedy recovery for your daughter Mark, wish her well from all of the Crohnies here and hope she joins us in the near future.
xxx

ameslouise

Great news, Mark! Best wishes for a continued good recovery, and speedy too!

We'd love to see her on CF when she is ready!!

- Amy