• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I was feeling great and then

i was feeling great and then

ended up in the er last night, real bad cramping and partial impaction, because i ate 2 kashi choc chip cookies. this disease just sneaks up you. i felt good all year. no nothing besides achielles cipro tear, then out of left field this happened, but my fault. now gi says i have 4 choices, 6 mp, remi, humira or cimzia. is one better then the next or just russion roulette?:stinks:

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
HI Maixbear, so sorry you had to endure all that pain. I know about full bowel obstructions and they are excruciating. I guess Remicade would be a good choice, or Humira. I have eaten carrots and hotdogs that put me in the hospital. Back then I didnt know about avoiding certain foods. Then I had my first resection, I was in remission for 7-8 years. Russian roulette isnt a good choice because it is a 100 times worse than natural child birth..your choice tho, let us know what you decide! Hope you feel better.

Astra

Aw bummer!
What a shame Maxibear, after feeling good for so long.
If I had to choose one of them, I'd choose Humira.
xxx

ameslouise

Hi Maxi - Sorry to hear about your troubles! You just never know with this disease.

Good luck with the Humira. It has worked wonders for many people.

Hope you're feeling better now and that the Humira kicks in quickly!

-Amy

Hi Maxi - Sorry to hear about your troubles! You just never know with this disease.

Good luck with the Humira. It has worked wonders for many people.

Hope you're feeling better now and that the Humira kicks in quickly!

-Amy
thx amy, will try my best. be well