• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Update on me!! sorry ive not been around

• Thread starter devildee(donna2005)LOL
  • Start date
D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

update on me!! sorry ive not been around

Hi Guys
sorry ive not been around, so much has been happening for those who dont know me or need reminding here is the link to my story http://www.crohnsforum.com/showthread.php?t=287

I moved house in november blah blah fully recovered from my proctectomy in april 2006, feeling very healthy apart from joints but seeing a rhuematologist (excuse spelling) on 9th may!!!
I have started 3 computer / secretarial courses at college only 2.5 hours a week each but enough to ease me back into the world of living :lol:
My youngest thinks its funny im going to school :) bless her x

I hope everyone is well and i apologise for being away sooooooo long big hugs to you all xxxx

E

Evagation

Hi Donna! I'm a newbie but, in any case, welcome back!

I also have an odd question for you--it says you live in Nottingham (I swear I'm not asking about Robin Hood), and I'm wondering if that's the same as Nottinghamshire (sp?). A good friend of mine did some work study in England and met a guy from Nottinghamshire, and now they're engaged. So I was just wondering if it was the same place (sadly, I know very little about England--everything I do know about it comes from Regency-era historical romance novels, and Charles Dickens).

Hope that's not too weird a question! (My friend is also applying for a University in Nottinghamshire, and I'll be thrilled if she gets in because I'll finally be able to schedule my England trip.)

Welcome back! (And I don't always ask bizarre questions, I promise.)

Katie.

D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

Hi Katie
I live in nottinghamshire the university isnt far from me about 10 mins in the car, small world :) Congratulations to your friend (hugs)

Thanks for the welcome back x

R

ruthymg

Hi Donna and welcome back. Its nice to see some of the old friends again lol

Ruth