• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Humor Me

tonya_n_ky

I'm sitting here and POW all of a sudden my stomach growled like a bear. You know what growl I mean! The one that sounds like a huge fart on the inside..lol...I was just wondering if any of u have had that happen in a very embarrassing place... and the story that goes with it. It happens to me a lot and I just say "EEK I'm STARVING" But I know that's not it...lol

It always happens to me right after lunch at work. I have a small office and it seems like it only happens when it is really quiet. I feel like everyone can hear it so I'll shuffle some documents or pick up the phone and make a call.

Cara Fusinato

Sarcastic Forum Comedian
Yes, mine does it too. Either it is normal for everyone, or people like us. I always just say, "Oh, my stomach is digesting, and with my illness, it's quite a chore"