• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Has Anyone Heard Of This?

I joined this forum this past March, and I truly am grateful for it. I'm a member of the "undiagnosed" club. I'm waiting to hear from my GI doctor to find out if I have Crohn's. I've been suffering with GI problems for a little over 2 years and it's reduced my quality of life. It's hard to enjoy life when feeling sick so often:( I was doing some research on the web, and found a website about proper food combining, and how this can greatly help - even eliminate the pain and sickness associated with not only Crohn's - but many other GI disorders. I ordered the program last night, and I'll report back to you all. I've been praying for my health to be restored. It seems as though the doctors don't know what to do to help me feel well. I've read many testimonials and I even sent an email to the lady who created this eating plan. Very encouraging and hopeful. I have a dear friend who had MS, and she started eating a different way. She combined her meals in a different way - and she's been in remission from the MS since...I believe food can become our 'friend' instead of being our enemy. I'm at the point where I'm so sick of being sick, and I'm praying earnestly that this will be the answer to my prayers. If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll be glad to share the information with you (if that's okay). God bless.

Would love to hear about the program! Please keep us posted, I'm looking for any and all eating suggestions.

thanks a bunch!
Kim