• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi

Hi everyone,

I'm not one for posting long threads telling everyone my story, but I've realised I need to start linking up with other people with Chrons/IBD and learning from each other. I was diagnosed 7 years ago after having been quite unwell and needing surgery. It's taken me a long time to come to terms with it but I really feel I need to start managing my illness abit better. Hopefully I can discuss some things with people on here.

Maurice :)

Hi Maurice !
Thanks for posting , i wasnt one for sharing my story either , but i decided to give it a go & everyone here is lovely :) it makes you realise your not alone !
Hope you find some info that will help you :)
Laura x

Hi Maurice
Glad you found the forum. I joined during the long wait for diagnosis and would have bee lost without the folks on here. My docs are good, but nobody knows like another Crohnie does.
Hope to see you around and that your health is as well as can be.
Helen :)

Astra

Hiya Mozzie
and welcome fellow Brit, not so far from me!

Glad you found us, lots of friends here for you, hope we can help and support you.
lotsa luv
Joan xxx

xJillx

Your Story Forum Monitor
Hi Maurice and welcome! By joining the forum, I have learned so much about IBD; much more than my doctor could ever explain. Also, it has helped me to be more comfortable with talking about it. And, of course, it just helps speaking with others who know exactly what you are going through. I sure hope you find the forum as helpful as I have.

Once again, welcome and I look forward to seeing you around!