• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

LDN works fast for 13 year old

Hi,

My son has UC/Crohns and PSC for 15 years ,,,diagnosed definatively at age 3, symptomatic at age 1.
His story is number 120 of the 201 Reasons Why ebook.

I have researched for years and LDN is awesome. He went into remission immediately from a 7.5 hemoglobin and bloody colon. The doctors could find no sign of Crohns or UC in his colon after 13 years of biopsies and bloody diarrhea.

Of course, I had to take the "bull by the horns" and trust my usually right instinct over the physician in order for this to happen. Sad to say this is probably the only recourse for most patients at this time. He is MY child.

Sincere love and respect for the medical community of which I am a part of being a RN. But a mother's love had to go with my own research. The best advice Wesley and I could give anyone is {DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH}.

God bless

Way to be a great mom! Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do no matter what the doctors say.

I'm so happy he has found remission so quickly! It's great!

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Welcome Morgan!! I'm thrilled for your success with LDN!! Has he also been dxed with PSC for 15 yrs.? If so, how has that progressed and what, if any, treatment regime is he on for it? Sorry to bombard you with questions, but my son has it also and 15 yrs. is quite a track record!! Thanks and Good Luck!!!

ameslouise

Hi Morgan and welcome!

We love success stories around here! So glad to hear your son is doing so well.

- Amy