• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Just to say "hi"

Hey all. I am married to one of your members (Silvermoon) and I thought I would sign up and just say how much I thank you all for all your support you have given my wife over the past year or so. I know it means a lot to her to find other people going through the same things she does and realize that things that she goes through are "normal" - so thanks! :)

Lisa

Adminstrator
Staff member
Thanks for the post hubby!.....Glad to see such a loving and caring person with one of our 'own'.....

Please don't be shy as far as coming around!.....

ameslouise

Hey Hubby and welcome! You are sweet to sign up and support our friend Silvermoon!

Feel free to fire away with questions -there are a lot of spouses on here that can probably share a lot of stories and support of living with a Crohnie!!

- Amy

Hi Hubby! :)

My husband joined a while back to thank the community, just as you have! I think it's great when significant others and loved ones take the time out to pop in and see what we're all about.

Thanks for caring! :) We love Silvermoon!